We believe our customers define quality.
- Do things the right way the first time, even when it is difficult.
- Provide products that meet our customers' design, safety, and performance specifications.
- Provide long-term support, customer service, and reliability.
- Provide exceptional value by continually improving our products and processes.
- Solicit employee expertise and experience to help direct process improvement efforts.
Cryodynamics maintains a documented quality management system designed and implemented to fulfill ISO 9001
requirements. This system creates a framework for clearly defining the control of materials, processes, and verification activities, thus providing our customers with confidence that products are produced in a well-defined and controlled environment. In addition, Cryodynamics has also achieved certification to the recently established ISO/TS 29001:2010
quality standards, set forth to provide more industry-specific requirements for petroleum and natural gas related companies.
The division, its management, and employees are all dedicated to the continuous improvement of the quality management system. The following list represents some of the core elements of the Cryodynamics Quality System:
- ISO 9001-2015
- ISO/TS 29001:2010
- Quality Policy
- Quality System Management Manual
- Management Reviews
- Design and Development Review
- Management of Change Program
- Customer Feedback Program
- Corrective Action and Preventative Action Program
- Supplier Qualification Program
- Process Improvement and Kaizen Event Programs
- Regulatory Compliance (ATEX, PED, etc)
- HSE Compliance
- External Standards
- Enterprise Level Document Management System
- Operational Procedures
- Work Instructions and Process Procedures
- Process Performance and Product Conformance Assessments
- Verification, Validation, Monitoring, Inspection, and Test Activities
- Quality Records, Scheduled & Common Drawings
- Quality System Problem Reporting (Non-Conformance Reporting – NCR)
- Site Training Procedure
- Internal Audits
- Third Party Audits
- Supplier Audits